Tuesday 10 January 2012

I went for a run outside on Saturday morning and it was absolutely fabulous! It was mild out, and sunny and just really nice to be outside. I have been running on the treadmill at the gym, and really not enjoying it very much!
I wasn't feeling very well yesterday so I skipped the gym last night but if I am feeling ok tonight I will go.
Nothing much really going on here. We had a busy weekend, and the kids went back to school yesterday so we are all trying to get back into routine and are kind of tired!!!!
I've started reading The Hunger Games trilogy and cannot put it down. I'm already part way through the second book!
Lots of organizing to do this week, kids rooms are a disaster so trying to get on top of that should be fun!!!



1 comment:

  1. Nice run! and get your kids to clean their rooms :P lol

    ReplyDelete